SBA Alaska District Office Extends Deadline for Local Small Business Award Nominations to March 30
ANCHORAGE, AK— The U.S.Small Business Administration (SBA) Alaska District Office has extended the deadline for accepting nominations for its local 2019 Small Business Week Awards to March 30. Businesses are encouraged to self-nominate/apply.
The SBA Alaska District Office is accepting nominations for the following awards:
- Veteran-Owned Business: outstanding business, demonstrated success, contribution to community
- Rural Business: outstanding business, demonstrated success, contribution to community
- Woman-Owned Small Business: owned 51 percent or more by a woman, demonstrated success in industry, contributions to community
- Micro Business: outstanding business with less than 5 employees, has overcome extraordinary obstacles to succeed
- Small Business Champion: demonstrated extraordinary support of small business
All nominations must be submitted via email no later than 11:59 p.m. Alaska Time, March 30, 2019. For details and to download applications and/or nomination forms contact the SBA Alaska District Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-271-4022.