Pfluger Announces New Principals/Shareholders
AUSTIN, TX — As Pfluger prepares for the next generation of leadership, the company announces seven new Principals and Shareholders. These individuals have demonstrated their commitment to Pfluger and its core values.People Texas Contractor
- Heather Blazi: Blazi has been with Pfluger for five years. As the Director of Marketing, she has been instrumental in the firm's growth and recognition.
- Terry Hoyle, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP: Hoyle recently opened Pfluger's Dallas office and brings over 30 years of experience and passion for educational architecture. He is committed to building strong, lasting relationships with clients.
- Tony Plascencia, AIA: Plascencia has been with Pfluger for 12 years. As Project Designer, his designs and collaborative nature have produced award-winning projects for many clients.
- Frances Brooks, AIA: Brooks joined Pfluger five years ago with experience as a contractor and owner. Her unique perspective and passion for promoting teamwork make her an effective Project Manager.
- Michael Martinez, AIA: Martinez brings over 30 years of industry experience. He is an effective communicator and is known for building teams that produce quality projects that serve the needs of each client.
- Andrew Perez, AIA, LEED AP: Perez has been with Pfluger for 14 years and continually strives to learn and improve his craft. His role as Project Manager supports his ability to envision possibilities and manage a successful team.
- Jacqueline Warner: Warner has been with Pfluger for seven years. As Director of Technology, her strength for strategic planning can be combined with her passion for programs and processes.